Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blondies!!!

It's been a while since I posted something - Wedding season is right around the corner, so hopefully the blog will have more action soon, but I wanted to share with you all the bombshell blondes I've had the privilege of doing these days. I've enjoyed being able to do color again, and excited that my friends and clients are trusting enough to put their hair in my hands and do whatever it is I want. 


 Full Balayage Ombre' look. 
Before on left - After on the right. 
Loved this final look!! 


Angela : Partial Balayage * Before Left - After Right* 

One of my favorite Ombre' Balayage - before and after left to right.

                                                             Jillian - Full Foil

Kaitlyn - Full Foil 





Spring is such a perfect time to go a little brighter - need a touch up? Or wanting to go a little lighter? Make an appointment with me here : www.styleseat.com/laurapaulson 
I would love to help! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment